Burco is looking for an entry-level CAD/ CAM Designer/Engineer with machining experience. This entry-level position is a great opportunity for a hands-on person. Education and/or experience in injection molding and plastics desired. Qualified candidates should email a resume and cover letter to the HR Department at email@example.com No phone calls please.
Position: CAD/ CAM Designer
Status: Full Time
Knowledge of CAD/CAM software
Experience in computer aided design & computer - aided manufacturing
Relies on experience & good judgment to plan & accomplish goals
Willing and able to be hands-on
A sense of creativity & latitude thinking is expected
- High School diploma is required. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience operating CNC machines is required.
- Experience operating milling machines, lathes, 3D printers and waterjets is preferred.
- Experiencef CAD/CAM programming
- Basic understanding of reading and interpreting engineering drawings required. Use of Geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T) is preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Must work with minimum supervision.
Job Purpose: Manage new product projects from conception to production. Design, modify, and apply components & systems using engineering methods & techniques to meet specified objectives on time.